Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Things

1. Sometimes I really enjoy the smell of skunk but only if it's been dead for a while.

2. Being on top of a latter makes me very uncomfortable, but jumping out of airplanes is fun.

3. The only movie I have ever been able to recite verbatim is "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective"

4. I long to own a Boston Terrier named Mr. Pants.

5. My track record with keeping animals is pretty dismal. Mr. Pants will have to wait.

6. I want to be a journalist but I can't spell and have only a basic understanding of English grammar.

7. I don't believe that there's anything after death but if there is, I want to be a poltergeist.

8. I feel like getting older is inherently sad as all human experience ultimately ends with loss and death but that being said there is so much beauty to discover that I feel the scale remains balanced.

9. I love guns but I would never hunt for sport.

10. Not as much now but I used to have vivid visions of hurting myself while doing everyday activities like accidentally shutting my finger in the car door. This caries over to my current occupation but I do it on purpose to make sure I'm ready for the worst possible scenario.

11. The fastest I've ever run a 2 mile was 12:34.

12. I studied Wicca for a time but realized that it didn't feel any more real than any other religion.

13. I'm not sure I have an ultimate goal, just lots of reoccurring fantasies of things I will one day accomplish.

14. I keep wishing for another big earth quake; they are so much fun! (minus the property damage and injuries).

15. My most creative times are either late at night or when I'm avoiding doing something else.

16. No, I won't write a song about you, and if I do you probably won't know about it.

17. No, I won't forget about you when and if I become famous.

18. I've come to realize that true friendship is the rarest and most valuable commodity known to man.

19. I've learned words in four different languages since I got to Iraq.

20. There is one person who I've known who I would have no problems murdering as I believe it would be a service to mankind. (hint: that person isn't tagged on this list)

21. I'm somewhat of a RedBull fan boy. It is the one company I could be a sales rep for and feel good at the end of the day. (maybe)

22. If I ever get married all my groomsmen will be wearing kilts. And I'm getting Flogging Molly to play.

23. Places are just places. I've been all over. It's people that make a place special.

24. Austin, Tx is the one place I've found outside California that I feel I could call home.

25. It's the Catalina fuckin' Wine Mixer! POW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment