Monday, May 30, 2005

cornfilth.pop

cornfilth.pop

this is the sadness of being in a car all day. thats the kind of thing you find funny. paul burned the hell out of some microwave pop corn at the circle k we stopped at after the gas lighter show in campbell and trevor said that is smelled like cornfilth,pop and we got a good laugh out of it. this was much needed after playing what was basically a worthless show where we got no money and no new fans. it reminded me of the clownpenis.fart sketch on SNL a while back.

i was really drunk last night. at the aptos club in aptos after my set the bar hand just kept feeding me drinks. and once i get going its all down hill, rum and cokes, irish car bombs, long island ice teas, damn i was rediculous. i kicked a huge dent in on of my friends rental cars, they are visiting from sweden and said that they had purchased the 8 dollar insurance.. it was only after my actions that they started to doubt their forethought. so i may owe some swedes some money.

needless to say today was spent mostly sleeping and recovering. i was glad not to have to play tonight. i would have sucked probably but i had lots of friends come to the show so i was a little bummed that i couldnt play for them. soon enough they will be repaid.

we got to hang out with veronica (vodka) on pv and paul grabbed her boob and she hit him. i laughed. i wanted to spend more time there but we are on our way to portland now and that means a hell of a lot of driving tonight. sorry veronica :( next time.

my website is coming along well which is awesome. thank you melissa. im going to try and get people to send in pics from older shows to add to the page. im excited to see where i can go with it.

my mind is just a jumble right now, so much input on a brain that usually doesnt have a lot of change going on. i just want to listen to dune on audio book and play a bit of fire emblem my new gameboy rpg. yeah im cool like that. or maybe ill learn to speak spanish like the rest of the band… me gusta libros… my spanish sucks.

reminders:

my friends are awesome
my cd is good
tour is tiring but fun
oyeyoyoy!

update: fuck you taco bell for not letting me poop. and i stubbed the fuck out of my toe on the way back here. sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment