Friday, May 27, 2005

Sleeping Anywhere

After spending the night at Paul’s parents house in Temecula, which are both way more upscale than I thought they would be, I went to see his graduation from CSULB in Long Beach. We ate lunch with his family including grandmothers on both sides and his uncle and wife then went to Topher’s (Inverse’s drummer) house and packed up all the equipment and proceeded to down town Long Beach to have some beers. I’d write more about it but honestly nothing that I found of interest happened so I think that the brief description I gave should suffice.

I spent the night in the RV that we will be calling home for the next month. It’s actually nice compared to what it could have been, I can sleep anywhere though so it doesn’t really matter.
We finally got on the road today after a few delays and we’re currently on the way to Fresno for our first show. These should get more interesting as the tour continues, most of what came before this was just tying up loose ends and packing.

All for now from I-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment